You are here

Where does Dr Hodge see patients?

Dr Hodge consults both on Wickham Tce in the City, and at the Peninsula Specialist Centre at Kippa-Ring. The City rooms have special equipment for the assessment of voice problems so if your problem is related to your throat, you may be asked to make your appointment for the Wickham Tce rooms.